About the Press
Publisher's Goals and Objectives
Scientific Route OÜ company was founded in 2015.
The main activity is a scientific publishing.
The company sees its mission in the expansion of international scientific communications.
We offer the possibility of publishing scientific articles, conference proceedings and publishing monographs, as well as additional publishing services.
The publication policy and editorial mission for the books
The requirements of preliminary scientific selection are imposed for the publication of monographs, Individual headings of monographs or monographs as a whole are reviewed by experts in the relevant fields of knowledge. After positive reviews are received, the rest of the publishing operations begin. The editorial mission is for the end user to get practical value from the monograph, so that it is useful for the professional activities of the end user. We do not limit the scientific scope of the topics of monographs, since we believe that the priority is the rights of end users, who can represent completely different areas of scientific or practical activity.
Open Access policy
Some of the books from the catalogue are open-access books. These books are free to browse, read, download, and print out.
Our monographs abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access monographs.
Authors, who are published in this monographs, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the monographs under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this monographs.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by monographs (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of monographs or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this monographs is included.
The publishing house pays special attention to the safety of all information that is received by the publishing house and has not yet been published. The main principles that guide editors:
- All reviewers confirm the confidentiality of the information with which they work until publication.
- If the reviewer needs help or expert advice on a specific topic, reviewers contact the publisher and get permission for such a consultation.
- Information offered by the authors to the publisher is not shared with third parties.
- All contact information (phone numbers and addresses) that the authors provide to the publisher is used only by editors and is not shared with third parties.