About the Press
Publisher's Goals and Objectives
Scientific Route OÜ company was founded in 2015.
The main activity is a scientific publishing.
The company sees its mission in the expansion of international scientific communications.
We offer the possibility of publishing scientific articles, conference proceedings and publishing monographs, as well as additional publishing services.
Describe the publication policy and editorial mission for the books
The requirements of preliminary scientific selection are imposed for the publication of monographs, Individual headings of monographs or monographs as a whole are reviewed by experts in the relevant fields of knowledge. After positive reviews are received, the rest of the publishing operations begin. The editorial mission is for the end user to get practical value from the monograph, so that it is useful for the professional activities of the end user. We do not limit the scientific scope of the topics of monographs, since we believe that the priority is the rights of end users, who can represent completely different areas of scientific or practical activity. The priority for us is the quality of the published monographs.
Approximately how many book titles does the publisher publish per year?
up to 15
What are the main subject areas of the books?
Industrial economics, energy and resource saving of industrial systems
Give three examples of books that are of most impact/importance to the scientific community and why
- Melnyk, T., Kudyrko, L., Onischenko, V., Konrad, Yu., Samsonova, L., Losheniuk, O. et. al.; Melnyk, T. (Ed.) (2018). Global Determinants of the International Movement of Production Factors: Economic-legal and Institutional Context. Tallinn: Scientific Route, 434. ISBN 978-9949-7316-6-4 (Hardback), ISBN 978-9949-7316-7-1 (eBook)
General editorship Professor T. Melnyk
The state and development trends in the organization of modern global production, investment and sales in the context of destabilizing phenomena in the global economy are revealed. Within the framework of this study, the results of the analysis of external factors of influence are presented, in particular, the strengthening of non-protectionist appeals in the countries of the world vanguard to return production to the national territory and the aggravation of social and economic problems caused by international migration. This monograph proposes answers to difficult questions about the possibilities for small open economies to be involved in global value chains through the format of investment and contractual relations, to increase the level of localization of international and national production through import substitution, and to optimize the taxation of business activities in the context of liberalization of international capital transfer.
- Fomina, O., Sopko, V., Zadniprovskyi, O., Kyiashko, O., Muzychuk, M., Hryhorenko, O. et. al.; Fomina, O. (Ed.) (2018). Assessment in Accounting: Concept and Tools. Tallinn: Scientific Route, 202. ISBN 978-9949-7316-2-6 (Hardback), ISBN 978-9949-7316-3-3 (eBook)
General editorship Professor O. Fomina
Estimates and their mechanisms in accounting (financial, management, actuarial) are investigated, in the interests of business management and information support of stakeholders. Approaches to changing the dominants of assessment mechanisms in the system of international standards are proposed. They are based on a gradual transition, first to widespread use of fair value measurement, then to a mixed valuation model, to multivariance in valuation for financial and management accounting, as well as to the use of actuarial mathematics in determining the value of a business. This requires the development of elements of a specific system presented in the work. The following important circumstance is noted in the monograph. Each business entity is closely linked with stakeholders, groups of influence, which necessitates studying the relationship between the degree of satisfaction of groups of value influence and the cost of the enterprise itself for such groups. To determine the degree of this dependence, an analysis of the sensitivity of the enterprise value to the satisfaction of the value influence groups is carried out, which makes it possible to determine the priority areas for their future activities.
- Nazarenko, I., Pelevin, L., Kostenyuk, O., Dedov, O., Fomin, A., Ruchynskyi, M. et. al.; Nazarenko, I. (Ed.) (2019). Applied problems of motion of mechanical systems under action of power loads. Tallinn: Scientific Route, 77. ISBN 978-9949-7316-8-8 (Hardback), ISBN 978-9949-7316-9-5 (eBook)
General editorship Professor Ivan Nazarenko
The monograph is devoted to the development of mechanical systems with dynamic effects on the processed media. A new approach and methodology are proposed that take into account the influence of energy fields of physical and mechanical effects, transformation and inversion of types of energy impact. On the basis of the proposed model of dispersed media in the range of the process of destruction, grinding and compaction, changes in the parameters of subsystems are revealed: working media and mechanical systems. Specific solutions for the intensification of physical and mechanical processes are proposed. Thanks to the research carried out, new properties of the behavior of discrete-continuous systems under power load conditions have been revealed, which made it possible to find new conceptual solutions in creating energy-saving vibration systems for compaction of building materials. The results of scientific research described in the monograph make it possible to obtain the laws of change in the state of dispersed media under the action of force loads created by mechanical systems. On the basis of this, the ways of minimizing energy costs and increasing the efficiency of working processes during the implementation of various technological processes are proposed and scientifically substantiated.
Open Access policy
Some of the books from the catalogue are open-access books. These books are free to browse, read, download, and print out.
Our monographs abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access monographs.
Authors, who are published in this monographs, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the monographs under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this monographs.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by monographs (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of monographs or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this monographs is included.
The publishing house pays special attention to the safety of all information that is received by the publishing house and has not yet been published. The main principles that guide editors:
- All reviewers confirm the confidentiality of the information with which they work until publication.
- If the reviewer needs help or expert advice on a specific topic, reviewers contact the publisher and get permission for such a consultation.
- Information offered by the authors to the publisher is not shared with third parties.
- All contact information (phone numbers and addresses) that the authors provide to the publisher is used only by editors and is not shared with third parties.