Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
Copyright arises in literary, artistic, and scientific works. A work is any original result in the field of literature, art or science, which is expressed in some objective form and which is perceived and reproduced through this form, either directly or by technical means. A work is original if it is the result of the intellectual creativity of the author.
Copyright is assigned to the work when it is created.
Registration, payment, or other formalities are not required to create and execute copyright.
By creating a work, the author acquires copyright in it. Copyright content consists of personal rights and property rights.
Personal rights of the author are inseparable from the personality of the author and are not transferable. Property rights of the author may be transferred either in the form of individual rights, or as a set of rights, or for a fee, or free of charge.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.